harassment of household

By Brian B. Taylor

I am the one who signed up on the contract on the house where I live in right now. And my mom too. My step dad was always drunk everyday , and when he gets drunk he become violent , be breaks somethings and piss everywhere and when we tried to stop him he called the police and reverse the situation. I wanna get rid off him cause he don’t do anything good at the house right now but do only trouble. Is therein any way I can get rid off him ? Do I have the right? Please give me some advice on this problem. Thank you.

Edited on: Thursday, October 21st, 2010 4:25 pm

No Responses to “harassment of household”

My response: (We welcome stories, examples, explanations, answers and a touch of your personality)


Yes, the RPA® Can Help You!

Filing an official complaint is the nation's fastest way to solve tenant problems.

Not Ready? Learn more...

Virginia Complaint Filling Deadline  Tips/Suggestion

Need Help Filing Your Complaint?

Agents Available Mon- Fri 10am to 10pm

Recently Resolved Complaints:

See how the Nation's Rental Authority has helped thousands of tenants already!

Ask Question:

Post a new question to the RPA Tenants rights forum.

You Have Tenant Rights.
Recently Posted Questions:

Over 4,000 questions have been asked by tenants including these new posts:

Tenant Rights Categories

Popular categories about renters rights.