help with security deposit

By misha

i am 33yr female old single with no children and not married, i just lost my job and just had to move due to renovation, i currently have section 8 vouchers and its set to expire 09/25/2013. i need help with paying my security deposit. so if anyone out there that spare sum help or additional info please call 909-542-5893  
thank you


Edited on: Monday, September 9th, 2013 1:38 am

No Responses to “help with security deposit”

My response: (We welcome stories, examples, explanations, answers and a touch of your personality)


Yes, the RPA® Can Help You!

Filing an official complaint is the nation's fastest way to solve tenant problems.

Not Ready? Learn more...

Complaint Filling Deadline  Tips/Suggestion

Need Help Filing Your Complaint?

Agents Available Mon- Fri 10am to 10pm

Recently Resolved Complaints:

See how the Nation's Rental Authority has helped thousands of tenants already!

Ask Question:

Post a new question to the RPA Tenants rights forum.

You Have Tenant Rights.
Recently Posted Questions:

Over 4,000 questions have been asked by tenants including these new posts:

Tenant Rights Categories

Popular categories about renters rights.