By Lori

Hi there! I’ve opened a case but am having trouble supplying some necessary supporting documentation. Is there a fax number I may use to supply those?


Thank you,

Lori Towns

Case #23-5167


Edited on: Monday, November 17th, 2014 2:16 pm

2 Responses to “Question”

My response: (We welcome stories, examples, explanations, answers and a touch of your personality)

Taegan Berreman

December 1st, 2014 3:22 pm

Just an FYI, I am a renter and just went through RPA and they never sent the documentation. They basically charge you and then leave you out to dry. Don’t expect anyone to send you any documentation. I provided my address, fax, etc AND paid the $9.50 to get nothing sent to me. Good luck.


December 10th, 2014 8:24 pm

I hope that your agency is on the up-and-up, and you do respond to all complaints filed,and not just take the required $35.00 fee?


Yes, the RPA® Can Help You!

Filing an official complaint is the nation's fastest way to solve tenant problems.

Not Ready? Learn more...

Virginia Complaint Filling Deadline  Tips/Suggestion

Need Help Filing Your Complaint?

Agents Available Mon- Fri 10am to 10pm

Recently Resolved Complaints:

See how the Nation's Rental Authority has helped thousands of tenants already!

Ask Question:

Post a new question to the RPA Tenants rights forum.

You Have Tenant Rights.
Recently Posted Questions:

Over 4,000 questions have been asked by tenants including these new posts:

Tenant Rights Categories

Popular categories about renters rights.