bedbug issue legal questions

By Sandra Holt

Once I have moved from my bug infested apartment is the landlord responsible legally to reimburse me for items lost such as buds and furniture?  and can I sue or ask for damages such as pain and suffering or emotional distress?

Edited on: Sunday, September 1st, 2013 9:44 pm

No Responses to “bedbug issue legal questions”

My response: (We welcome stories, examples, explanations, answers and a touch of your personality)


Yes, the RPA® Can Help You!

Filing an official complaint is the nation's fastest way to solve tenant problems.

Not Ready? Learn more...

Virginia Complaint Filling Deadline  Tips/Suggestion

Need Help Filing Your Complaint?

Agents Available Mon- Fri 10am to 10pm

Recently Resolved Complaints:

See how the Nation's Rental Authority has helped thousands of tenants already!

Ask Question:

Post a new question to the RPA Tenants rights forum.

You Have Tenant Rights.
Recently Posted Questions:

Over 4,000 questions have been asked by tenants including these new posts:

Tenant Rights Categories

Popular categories about renters rights.