Sanitation, Can mylanlord do this?!

By Denise

Do I have to pay sanitation services if i live in one family home/unit on section 8 in the state of california?

Edited on: Friday, May 17th, 2013 10:57 pm

No Responses to “Sanitation, Can mylanlord do this?!”

My response: (We welcome stories, examples, explanations, answers and a touch of your personality)


Yes, the RPA® Can Help You!

Filing an official complaint is the nation's fastest way to solve tenant problems.

Not Ready? Learn more...

Virginia Complaint Filling Deadline  Tips/Suggestion

Need Help Filing Your Complaint?

Agents Available Mon- Fri 10am to 10pm

Recently Resolved Complaints:

See how the Nation's Rental Authority has helped thousands of tenants already!

Ask Question:

Post a new question to the RPA Tenants rights forum.

You Have Tenant Rights.
Recently Posted Questions:

Over 4,000 questions have been asked by tenants including these new posts:

Tenant Rights Categories

Popular categories about renters rights.