somebody help me

By Janice Johnson

I am a single woman that thought turning her basement into a one bedroom apartment would be a great income source. I really did it to a 50 year old woman and her 16 year old daughter and I’m living in hell the woman is bipolar I can’t get help from anyone she has cost me my business she’s moving out after four months I have a year lease.can I make her pay for the rest of the months on the lease do I have to refund her deposit??There is help everywhere for tenants but nothing for landlords why?Is there any place you can report a tenant causes plenty to report landlords to?

Edited on: Tuesday, April 30th, 2013 12:22 pm

No Responses to “somebody help me”

My response: (We welcome stories, examples, explanations, answers and a touch of your personality)


Yes, the RPA® Can Help You!

Filing an official complaint is the nation's fastest way to solve tenant problems.

Not Ready? Learn more...

Virginia Complaint Filling Deadline  Tips/Suggestion

Need Help Filing Your Complaint?

Agents Available Mon- Fri 10am to 10pm

Recently Resolved Complaints:

See how the Nation's Rental Authority has helped thousands of tenants already!

Ask Question:

Post a new question to the RPA Tenants rights forum.

You Have Tenant Rights.
Recently Posted Questions:

Over 4,000 questions have been asked by tenants including these new posts:

Tenant Rights Categories

Popular categories about renters rights.