Supply pipe burst above apartment

By Floyd mayweather

Tons of water in multiple places above ceiling, multiple cave in areas.  12" standing water before firemen came.  We were the only apartment damaged.  They have offered new apartment but haggled with us over compensating for movers.  What rights do I have?  I did have renters insurance, just worried about not having a home and damaged furniture.  Any thoughts?

Edited on: Monday, October 28th, 2013 10:02 pm

No Responses to “Supply pipe burst above apartment”

My response: (We welcome stories, examples, explanations, answers and a touch of your personality)


Yes, the RPA® Can Help You!

Filing an official complaint is the nation's fastest way to solve tenant problems.

Not Ready? Learn more...

Virginia Complaint Filling Deadline  Tips/Suggestion

Need Help Filing Your Complaint?

Agents Available Mon- Fri 10am to 10pm

Recently Resolved Complaints:

See how the Nation's Rental Authority has helped thousands of tenants already!

Ask Question:

Post a new question to the RPA Tenants rights forum.

You Have Tenant Rights.
Recently Posted Questions:

Over 4,000 questions have been asked by tenants including these new posts:

Tenant Rights Categories

Popular categories about renters rights.