Eviction Notice Due To Noise Disturbance, What Can I Do?

By mario baclagan

I have been going through some tough time with my husband causing our arguments to be heard by neighbors. they complained to manager, next thing I see is a 3-day eviction notice to cure violation or quit taped to my door. Then when I tried to pay rent the manager refused and asked me to just move out. what are my options?  I have no money to move. What can i do to stop this  eviction process? I  have not been served with any legal documents yet. how much time do I have before actually having to move out? Do I have any rights ? I need time to save up money to move? What can I do to prolong this ?

Edited on: Tuesday, September 10th, 2013 10:30 pm

10 Responses to “Eviction Notice Due To Noise Disturbance, What Can I Do?”

My response: (We welcome stories, examples, explanations, answers and a touch of your personality)


January 11th, 2013 10:00 am

In the state of Indiana, can an apartment complex file for eviction after submitting my 30 day notice?


January 14th, 2013 1:20 pm

My rent was paid on the 1st and my landlord gave me a 30day notice on the 5th. What if I don’t want to move?


January 17th, 2013 4:40 pm

Endless Noise from 2nd Floor Neighbors.. I complained to the property manager, but no effect.


January 20th, 2013 8:00 pm

The same situation I have. My landlord even are not allowing me to call the cops!


January 23rd, 2013 11:20 pm

Being evicted due to false complaints, what are my rights?


January 27th, 2013 2:40 am

My landlord is evicting me for false accusition of non payment of rent. What should I do?


January 30th, 2013 6:00 am

Nothing to worry. If you have copies of all your paid bills, he can do no harm to you.


February 2nd, 2013 9:20 am

I need help with a problem tenant.?


February 5th, 2013 12:40 pm

Contact rentalprotectionagency.com.

Annoyed by Idiots Like You

August 4th, 2013 11:28 am

You have no right to bring your neighbors into your bad marital situation. One or both of you needs to leave the marriage obviously if you’re disturbing the neighborhood. Don’t be selfish. I’m glad you’re being evicted.


Yes, the RPA® Can Help You!

Filing an official complaint is the nation's fastest way to solve tenant problems.

Not Ready? Learn more...

Virginia Complaint Filling Deadline  Tips/Suggestion

Need Help Filing Your Complaint?

Agents Available Mon- Fri 10am to 10pm

Recently Resolved Complaints:

See how the Nation's Rental Authority has helped thousands of tenants already!

Ask Question:

Post a new question to the RPA Tenants rights forum.

You Have Tenant Rights.
Recently Posted Questions:

Over 4,000 questions have been asked by tenants including these new posts:

Tenant Rights Categories

Popular categories about renters rights.