Need an eviction on boyfriend

By coco

My boyfriend has been living in my home from August 15th up until now, i had to call the cops on him and the cops told me i had to get an eviction on him if he’s been living with me over 30 days, he’s on drugs and he’s not helping pay any bills.. nor rent. 

and when he dose work and make a little money he but drugs with it, he has given me $80.00 only and when he dose drugs he;ll come take the money back.  also if he buys food for the house he’ll come back and take that and buy drugs with it..

i no longer want him here but the law in Georgia says i can’t put him out. he has also been in prison for the last 10 years, please help me i don’t know what to do?


Edited on: Monday, April 1st, 2013 9:45 am

One Response to “Need an eviction on boyfriend”

My response: (We welcome stories, examples, explanations, answers and a touch of your personality)


February 22nd, 2012 4:23 am

wow your concern is definitely big… my question is, why didn’t you just told the cops that he’s using drugs then he’ll be sent to prison. Also you can ask your landlord to make an eviction notice for your bf and evict him in 30 days.


Yes, the RPA® Can Help You!

Filing an official complaint is the nation's fastest way to solve tenant problems.

Not Ready? Learn more...

Virginia Complaint Filling Deadline  Tips/Suggestion

Need Help Filing Your Complaint?

Agents Available Mon- Fri 10am to 10pm

Recently Resolved Complaints:

See how the Nation's Rental Authority has helped thousands of tenants already!

Ask Question:

Post a new question to the RPA Tenants rights forum.

You Have Tenant Rights.
Recently Posted Questions:

Over 4,000 questions have been asked by tenants including these new posts:

Tenant Rights Categories

Popular categories about renters rights.