I Need Help With Security Deposit


The Rental Protection Agency DOES NOT provide rental assistance.
For Rental Aide, you will need to contact your local housing authority to apply for Section 8 welfare assistance.

I’ am renting my first Apartment, and I need assistance with security deposit.. I have no more funds at this moment. Who else I can go for Loan or some type of assistance. I have few questions on security deposit too. They are:

Can my landlord keep security deposit with him If do late payment?

What actually rent receipt means?

Can I have a sample of  some type of rental forms OR apartment lease form at any website?

Please help me.


Republished by Blog Post Promoter

Edited on: Tuesday, May 1st, 2012 10:03 am

11 Responses to “I Need Help With Security Deposit”

My response: (We welcome stories, examples, explanations, answers and a touch of your personality)


Yes, the RPA® Can Help You!

Filing an official complaint is the nation's fastest way to solve tenant problems.

Not Ready? Learn more...

New Jersey Complaint Filling Deadline  Tips/Suggestion

Need Help Filing Your Complaint?

Agents Available Mon- Fri 10am to 10pm

Recently Resolved Complaints:

See how the Nation's Rental Authority has helped thousands of tenants already!

Ask Question:

Post a new question to the RPA Tenants rights forum.

You Have Tenant Rights.
Recently Posted Questions:

Over 4,000 questions have been asked by tenants including these new posts:

Tenant Rights Categories

Popular categories about renters rights.