PLEASE HELP probably something you have heard before

By Cori

I am renting a home and stuck in a lease. My apartment is infested with cockroaches. Literally crawling with cockroaches. I want to get out i want to do something, but there is no housing authority that answers. There is no helping I have gotten from anyone. Who do i need to call? why cant i get an inspector? i and others need to get out. We are facing an eviction if we just leave but have gotten no legal help.

Edited on: Friday, July 12th, 2013 9:55 am

No Responses to “PLEASE HELP probably something you have heard before”

My response: (We welcome stories, examples, explanations, answers and a touch of your personality)


Yes, the RPA® Can Help You!

Filing an official complaint is the nation's fastest way to solve tenant problems.

Not Ready? Learn more...

Virginia Complaint Filling Deadline  Tips/Suggestion

Need Help Filing Your Complaint?

Agents Available Mon- Fri 10am to 10pm

Recently Resolved Complaints:

See how the Nation's Rental Authority has helped thousands of tenants already!

Ask Question:

Post a new question to the RPA Tenants rights forum.

You Have Tenant Rights.
Recently Posted Questions:

Over 4,000 questions have been asked by tenants including these new posts:

Tenant Rights Categories

Popular categories about renters rights.